Thank you for presenting at D&CVD 2023
This page is designed to prepare you for your presentation at D&CVD 2023. Please visit the page regularly for updates on technical requirements, deadlines and general information.
Who are these guidelines for?
- Presenting authors of abstracts selected for oral presentation.
The scientific program can be viewed on the Conference website here.
In compliance with CME/CPD requirements all speakers and oral presenters must complete a conflict of interest form.
In compliance with CME/CPD requirements all speakers and oral presenters are requested either to disclose any conflicts of interest or to include in their presentation a statement that they have none.
- The first slide of your presentation must be your name and presentation title.
- The second slide should be the disclosure slide. If you have nothing to disclose, please add “No Disclosures”. You can download a template HERE.
- We recommend that you label all slides that include unpublished data with a title: “UNPUBLISHED DATA – DO NOT COPY OR DISTRIBUTE”.
- If you include video clips with PowerPoint; the videos must be embedded as an MP4
Publication Consent Form
As a speaker, please complete the Publication Consent Form available HERE