Accreditation Statement and Credit Designation
European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (UEMS/ EACCME)
The 15th Annual International Conference of the D&CVD Study Group (D&CVD2023) has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) with 9 European CME credits (ECMEC®s). Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
American Medical Association (AMA)
Through an agreement between the Union Européenne des Médecins Spécialistes and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert EACCME® credits to an equivalent number of AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Information on the process to convert EACCME® credit to AMA credit can be found here.
Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
Live educational activities, occurring outside of Canada, recognised by the UEMS-EACCME® for ECMEC®s are deemed to be Accredited Group Learning Activities (Section 1) as defined by the
Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. For more information, visit: www.royalcollege.ca
Each participant should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
Day Maximum Credits
- Assess and appraise controversial issues and the latest findings and developments by leading doctors in the fields of diabetes mellitus and its cardiovascular comorbidities.
- Evaluate best practices in treatment of diabetes mellitus and its cardiovascular comorbidities.
- Discuss new knowledge and recent research findings in the fields of diabetes mellitus and its cardiovascular comorbidities.
- Recognize opportunities for scientific collaborations around the world.
- Integrate the most up to date information in tdelegate’s clinical and research activities.
- Evaluate the most important aspects in the fields of diabetes mellitus and its cardiovascular comorbidities.
The 15th Annual International Conference of the D&CVD Study Group is the global meeting place for Endocrinologists, Diabetologists, Cardiologists, Treatment experts and Clinical Scientists who share the common goal of exchanging knowledge about diabetes and cardiovascular disease. Because of the diverse, clinically focused educational offering, participants are able to tailor the curriculum to meet the needs of international clinicians of all levels of experience.
To Receive Your CME/ CPD Certificate
The CME/CPD certificate will be available after completing the online evaluation and credit claiming procedure. The process takes about 5 minutes. We thank you for your feedback as it is an important part of CME/CPD accreditation and helps improve future educational offerings.
Before 12 June 2023:
- Access the online system via any of the following
– Visit the following LINK
– Follow the link in the email sent at the end of the event
- Complete the online evaluation
- Complete the credit claim form and submit
- The CME/CPD certificate will be sent to you by email within 5 working days; retain for your personal records
Kindly note that the DCVD2023 online evaluation will be active on the last day of the meeting. You will then be able to access it and claim your CME/CPD certificate.
Disclosure and Resolution of Personal Conflicts of Interest
In accordance with CME/CPD accreditation criteria and standards for commercial support to ensure balance, independence, objectivity, and scientific rigor, those in control of the educational content must disclose potential or actual conflicts of interest. Disclosure information is evaluated and conflicts of interest resolved. Disclosure is made to participants prior to the activity. Participants will be asked on the evaluation to assess the objectivity and independence of the event.
Industry Support Disclosure
This event is supported, in part, by funding from industry. All support is managed in strict accordance with CME/CPD accreditation criteria and standards for commercial support. Appropriate acknowledgement of all supporting organisations is made in the programme guide, on the event website, and with signage during the event. View a list of all industry supporters here